Also Looks Great With...
This KitchenAid 30" ceramic-glass cooktop features touch-activated controls that add to its sleek design. Even-Heat™ Technology is found on all elements. You'll get consistent temperatures without hot or cool spots and a range of simmer and melt settings. To maximize the 30-inch space, you get a triple-ring and double-ring element that lets you match element performance to cookware size.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
|Manufacturer Color||Black on Black|
|Surface Features||Ceramic Glass|
|Power Output||Left front element: 3000/1950/1050W; Left rear element: 1200W; Center rear element: 1200W; Right rear element: 3000/1900W.|
|Burner/Element Size||Left front element: 12"/9"/6"; Left rear element: 6"; Center rear element: 6"; Right rear element: 10"/6".|
• Even-Heat™ Technology helps avoid hot and cool spots by delivering consistent heat across the entire element
• Even-Heat™ Simmer settings help take the guesswork out of finding the perfect simmer level
• Even-Heat™ Melt settings help maintain the low temperature needed to melt without scorching
• Triple- and double-ring elements give you the versatility to closely match cookware size to power needs
• Touch-activated electronic controls use intuitive technology and enhance the clean styling of the ceramic glass
• Keep Warm setting keeps power at a level that won't exceed 100 watts, allowing you to keep cooked food warm
• Premium ceramic-glass surface includes a subtle watermark and wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Additional Dimensions||Cutout Depth : 20 1/2"; Cutout Height : 5 1/2"; Cutout Width : 29 1/2".|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor; Second through fifth years limited warranty on certain component parts.|