Also Looks Great With...
This Bosch double oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry and is compatible with most brands of wall oven cut-outs. It features touch control with SteelTouch™ buttons that makes operating the even easier and a full-extension telescopic rack which offers a safe access to the oven cavity.
No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the smooth-close door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
SteelTouch™ buttons give the Bosch oven a sleek, streamlined appearance, and let you control the oven with the lightest touch.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Total Capacity||7.8 cu.ft.|
|Main Oven Capacity||3.9 cu.ft.|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||3.9 cu.ft.|
|Appliance Care||EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle|
• SteelTouch™ Buttons
• QuietClose™ Door
• Genuine European Convection
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose™ Door Shut
• A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity
• Touch control with SteelTouch™ Buttons
• Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry
• Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs
• 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity
• Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
• Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
• Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
• Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
• Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
• Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
• Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Certifications||Star-K certified 100° F - 450° F|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts and labor|