Also Looks Great With...
The 24-inch BS 470/471 combi-steam oven has a fixed inlet and outlet water connection. Five humidity levels can be combined with temperatures of up to 450°F, meaning that these ovens can do everything: steaming, baking, simmering, braising, regenerating, extracting juice, as well as grilling and browning. Additionally, a new sous-vide cooking mode, with precise temperature regulation from 125°F to 200°F, allows food to be prepared in a gentle and healthy manner. And the latest innovation: a fully automatic cleaning system ensures that the oven's interior is cleaned to a level of unrivalled hygiene.
FULL SURFACE GRILL
Full surface grill is ideal for adding the finishing touches, such as browning meats, fish, gratins and casseroles. Grill is kept under glass ceramic for easy cleaning.
Fresh steam system with water inlet and outlet steams foods without pressure. Evacuation system evacuates steam after cooking.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
|Series Name||400 Series|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Total Capacity||1.7 cu.ft.|
|Main Oven Capacity||1.7 cu.ft.|
|Electrical Information||208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Full surface grill 2000 W behind glass ceramic.
• Steam removal.
• Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
• Actual temperature display.
• Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
• Electronic boiling point detection.
• Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 700 descaling system).
• 48 W halogen light on the side.
• Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
• 4 tray levels.
|Warranty||Gaggenau warrants that the Product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of seven hundred thirty (730) days (2 years) from the date of purchase.|