Also Looks Great With...
Sub-Zero Undercounter units simplify life at home by bringing refrigeration anywhere it’s needed. Fresh greens in the kitchen island. Soda and snacks in the media room. Chilled mineral water in the master suite. The beverage center has a full-view glass door and is available in the overlay or classic stainless steel design. It also features two wine storage shelves that will hold 16 (750 ml) bottles.
The clear utility bin slides in and out so that you can access small containers and food items easily.
The electronic controls of your Sub-Zero undercounter unit monitors and accurately displays temperatures within one degree of your preset temperature. It also monitors operation of the unit and lets you know if there’s a problem
SPILL-PROOF GLASS SHELVES
Adjustable framed glass shelves contain small spills, for an interior that's always inviting and easy to clean.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
|Door Color||Custom Panel|
|Total Capacity||5.7 cu. ft.|
|Temperature Settings||34°F to 45°F.|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Full-view, UV-resistant glass door - high altitude glass available
• Easy-access, touch control panel with LCD display
• Bright interior lighting
• Roller-glide wine shelves with natural cherrywood facing have three-quarter extension for easy access
• Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelf
• Clear utility bin for storage of smaller items.
• Two years warranty parts and labor
• Five years warranty parts and labor for the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing